Monday 13 December 2010

Location Scouting



I have decided to film on my road using my house (image 1) during the day my road is empty while neighbours are at work and it will be easy to film without being distracted.
It is a new housing estate and this will connote to the audience that it is modern and possibly near a city. These are the connotations i am hoping to achieve as i would like it to look as if the whole country is being infected by the zombie virus. Similarly, Dawn Of The Dead (2004) is set in a modern city and this shows the grand scale of the zombie virus and this is also the same in 28 Days Later (2002) which is set in London, the setting tells the audience that big cities are being affected. I have also chosen this location for convenience as i will only be filming outside my own house and have got the permission from my neighbours should their houses be onscreen at any time. If i were to film in a big city, it would be hard to find it quiet at any time to film unless i filmed during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment